Area 16 Horse Trials qualifier 18 April 2020 Epworth
AREA 16 HORSE TRIALS QUALIFIER
AT EPWORTH EQUESTRIAN CENTRE
CLASSES: 80, 80 OPEN (individual only), 90, 100 and 100+. 80, 90 and 100 are team or individual
PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND ON FACEBOOK AS WE ARE UNLIKELY TO SEE ALL OF THOSE RESPONSES AND YOUR INTEREST MAY WILL BE MISSED.
For these qualifiers we will as a club need to provide helpers depending on the number of teams entered. Please indicate whether you are willing to help on the day either before or after you compete or can provide someone who can assist.
The information we will require from you is as follows:
1. Which class
2. Horse's passport name and number
3. Date of last flu jab
- BRC flu jab requirements are now on a 6 monthly basis from 1.3.2020 and are required to be within 6 months and 21 days of a qualifier – vaccinations to be after 27.9.19 and not within 7 days of the competition.
4. Your BRC membership number – it will begin 20099 …
5. A brief history of what you and your horse have done over the last 18 months.
6. Helper details – to include phone number.
7. Confirmation that you would be available for the Championship which is held Swalcliffe Park Equestrian Banbury OX15 5EX on 6 – 9 August 2020.